Working Holiday 417 Visa
Working and Holiday 462 Visa
Working Holiday and Work and Holiday visa are visa used to facilitate young travelers interested to travel around Australia participants and engage in cultural exchange and tourism. These Visa allow the holder to stay in Australia for 12 months on their first visa and they would need to reapply for their second visa after fulfilling the requirement of working at a farm for 3 months on their first Visa. They are not allowed to work longer than 6 months with any one employer. And, they are able to study for up to 4 months.
- What are the differences between the two visas?
- And who is applicable to apply for which Visa?
- Please Click on the area Below applicable to you:
Those Applicants who are coming from countries on the list below can apply for Subclass 417 and there are not limit on how many applicant can apply for this Visa from these countries:
To be eligible for the Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417), you must:
- Lodge your application offshore
- Meet health, character and financial requirements
- Aged between 18 and 30 years
- Apply no more than 12 months before intended travel to Australia
- Not be accompanied by any dependent children
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)
To Qualify for this Work And Holiday Visa Subclass 462, one has to be from one of the following countries:
In addition you would need to fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 18 but below 31 at time of application
- Have tertiary Education or at least completed 2 years
- Have enough money at least AUD$ 5,000
- Functional English
- Apply from Overseas and have letter of support from the country’s government as each country has a quota on how many can apply for this Visa. Indonesia – 1000 per year and China – 3000 per year Malaysia – 100 Per Year.
- Good health and Character.